Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snø sirkler :: Snow circles

Etter at jeg så filmen Snow Circles for noen dager siden visste jeg at dette måtte ungene og jeg prøve å lage selv.  De ble kanskje ikke like visuelt fine som Sonja sine, men vi hadde det artig likevel :)

After watching the film Snow Circles a few days ago I just knew this was something the kids and I had to try. They are perhaps not as visually beautiful as Sonja's, but we had fun nonetheless :)

Snow Circles


Snow Circles


Snow Circles


Snow Circles


Snow Circles


Our inspiration :)

.

4 comments:

  1. Very neat! The kids did I good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I was ready for spring, but I could stand another snowfall so we could do this. Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I enjoyed looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete